Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I had sewing class today!

I have started my first vintage piece from "Glorious Vintage". It's a square necked topped, had a bit of trouble with the neckline, I had the right idea, but just cut the wrong part. Oops!

Thankfully my teacher set me straight and now i have a beautiful neckline, just the way it's supposed to be.

Mother's Day is on Sunday and of course i haven't bought my mummy anything. So I have decided to make her an apron. I know she has been wanting one for a while, (don't know why really, cos she already has about three), but that's what she reckons she wants, so that's what the woman's gonna get!

Last week i cut out the pattern for one of my vintage dresses, can't wait to these clothes made, I'm so excited.

Be sure to check out www.gloriousvintage.com this is where i bought most of my patterns from. I have to get the camera out and take photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment