Friday, June 12, 2009

My venture into quilting.

I have never attempted quilting before, but have always had these grand ideas about making an heirloom quilt using photos in the squares.

Getting back to reality though, i bought some country crafts books while we were in Kyneton and there is a quilt in it that you would put on your dining table.

I have decided i am going to make it. While we were in Kyneton i visited the quilt store and bought some "vintage" inspired charm squares.

Last night i decided to finally get my butt into gear and attempt to make the quilt, how hard can it be right??

So i am cutting out my little triangles and realise i don't actually have enough charm squares for the size of the quilt, so it's either going to be a smaller version or it's another trip to Kyneton!!

Me thinks Kyneton's looking like a good option!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment