Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's a rainy day today!

Ah what to do on such a day????

Sewing of course!

I actually had a plan for today but the weather has kinda taken that control out of my hands, at least for the morning anyway.

I was going to take my kids to the local festival this morning, then take my daughter to see "Play School Live" this afternoon then do some catch up sewing.

The heavens decided to open up this morning, so the fesitval is out, but Play School is indoors so that's still a go ahead.

Sewing, I was going to finish off bit and pieces and i probably still will, but i found an old pattern that i had bought centuries ago and never used, the pattern is a vogue one and is for winter pants and skirts.

So I have decided to make the long skirt as i was reading the instructions and i think i can probably get it down from start to finish in about 2 hours. (If my daughter doesn't interupt me every five minutes of course).

I will post a photo of the pattern for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment